Monday 14 June 2010

My Birthday Present!



These are my Birthday presents! THANK YOU Huiling for the t-shirt, THANK YOU Shandy for the Necklace and THANK YOU SHU LI! My little cousin for the Sunsilk Haircare! LOL!
There is this one time I heard my Mummy told me that my little cousin(Shu Li) actually played my Sunsilk hair treatment cream as glue when I was out working. She used as a substitute glue to stick paper. -__-
Hmm I didn't scold her but ask why she did that? But she deny playing with it. I think she felt kind of guilty so I didn't scold or ask her much.
So when my Birthday that time she was at Changi Airport with my Mummy. Then she saw this Sunsilk Products and she urges my Mummy to buy for me as a Birthday Present! HAHA!
THANK YOU SHU LI! LOL!

THANK YOU HUILING FOR THE T-SHIRT!
THANK YOU SHANDY FOR THE NECKLACE!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!
I am glad still got some present! HAHA!
Still, I want to THANKS My Family, Kins, Relatives, Close one, Friends and Everyone for Wishing Me.
I Enjoyed!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Dareld Tan

No comments: