Friday 25 June 2010

MORNING SALAD!

This post was supposed to be posted earlier in JUNE.



Whoot!

This Salad were left on my desk when I came in the office on one of a day during my last week working as Temp Admin Assistance with MDIS.

Initially I thought my Desk were taken by one of my colleague from UniCampus MDIS. It's because the desk where I am sitting are like for Temp or Visitor staff.

So I moved myself to another desk.

Then when Sharon came in she asked me, "Got Salad why you don't eat?! I prepared for you de." I was like kinda Gan Dong sia. LOL!!!

Feeling so Happy that first time I work, Colleague prepared Salad for me.

=]=]




THANK YOU SHARON! HAHA! I think the Big Sister there are really welfare. Morning Salad are sooo Nice... Especially with the Salads dressing!



I guess it look just appetizing with the Salad Dressing.





Got Marcoroni, Hams and Tomatoes too! Supposed to add the Raisins but I decided to eat it separately!




THANK YOU SHARON!




When I was having my Salad, that was around 9am plus.

What's more!


Around 11am come Bee Hoon, puff and Hot Tea!

It's a Fulling Morning that I don't even have to eat lunch at 12pm!


Well during lunch time I actually went to Takashimaya with one of my new colleague.

I went there getting some Magazine from Kinokuniya and later went to get some Breads and Bites for afternoon.



Sorry Xiu Han that make you go down to Takashimaya with me only to see the things I am buying and not enough time to see yours.


=X




My Work Pass! HAHA!

THANK YOU ALL COLLEAGUES!



I had a Wonderful time with you Colleagues MDIS UniCampus and Dhoby Ghaut Department.


And also some staff from other Department in MDIS UniCampus.



THANK YOU!

Dareld Tan

1 comment:

TWL said...

A whole lot of grammer errors!!